Following the recent postponement of the Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Games, and considering the worldwide restrictions on travel and several European countries under lockdown, it is strictly recommended to suspend the European competitions as well.
The suspension affects the following events:
- WAE Congress and European Archery Championships – Antalya, Turkey – 19-26 May
- European Grand Prix (and Seminar for TDs) – Porec, Croatia – 9-13 June
- European Para Archery Championships, Olbia, ITA, 26 June-5 July
- Para Archery European Cup, Nove Mesto, CZE, 18-26 July
- European Youth Cup, Bucharest, ROU, 6-11 July
- European 3D Championships, Maribor, SLO,13-18 July
Some events will be rescheduled, while, unfortunately, some events will be canceled because of the very tight international calendar.
The new dates of any event will be announced when the situation improves.
We are fully aware of all the issues related to the sudden changes of the international calendar, but as you know it is all due to reasons of force majeure, for the benefit of the entire Archey community.