The World Archery Europe Executive Board meeting was held on 6 May 2017 in Madrid, hosted by the Spanish Archery Federation.
These are some of the important decisions:
European competition for 2019
The Board fixed the dates for the 2019 competitions:
- European Indoor Championships: 26 February – 2 March
- Grand Prix: 10-13 April
- Youth Cup: 20-25 May
- European Youth Championships: 8-13 July
- Club Team Cup: 14-15 September
- European Field Championships: 1-5 October
European Grand Prix 2018
The Board allocated the Grand Prix to the Archery Federation of Bulgaria. The competition will be held in Sofia on 30 July – 3 August 2018 and the Technical Delegate is: Mrs Maria Kyrillopoulou (GRE)
Youth Cup 2018
The Youth Cup competition was assigned to Italian Archery Federation. It will be held on 15-19 May 2018 in Rovereto and the Technical Delegate is Mrs Irena Rosa (SLO).
- The European Outdoor Championships will be held in Legnica on 27 August – 1 September 2018, while the World Archery Europe Elective Congress will be held on 26 August 2018
- The Board approved the change of town for the European Youth Championships, valid also as Continental Olympic Qualification. It will be held in Patras (GRE) on 26-30 June 2018 and the Technical Delegate is Mr Hakan Cakiroglu (TUR)
European Club Teams Cup
- The 2018 European Clubteams Cup will be held in Spain on 15-16 September. The EB appointed Mr Patrick Lebeau, as Technical Delegate.
- The Board approved the organization of the World Archery Europe Judge Conference. It will be held in Rome in Acqua Acetosa Sports Center on 18 and 19 November 2017. This Conference, organized by the Judges Committee, is for all the European Judges.