Dear Secretary General,
I would like to inform you that the Organizing Committee of the Coaches Trainers Course to be held in Athens from 19 to 28 October 2015, announced the extension of the registration deadline to 10 October 2015.
Here are some details on this important project:
WAE Course will be organized in 2 legs:
· for 19-28 October 2015 – to train European archery Coaches with a good experience at level 2, how to train level 1 archery Coaches. The level 2 coaching certification can have been delivered by any archery organization under the umbrella of World Archery.
· for 18-23 April 2016 – to train European Level 1 Coach Trainers with a good experience how to train level 2 archery Coaches.
• Only through the respective National Archery Federation to the WA Europe
• 1 coach per country. On special cases a maximum of two coaches could be considered.
• Free for one participant per country. The participants must carry only the cost of their travel cost to Athens.
• A second participant from the same country can be registered. Additional participants will have to cover their participation cost by their own.
Arrival date for the eligible participants: 19 October and departure: 29 October
Name and address details of the course Hotel:
NOVUS CITY HOTEL
23 Karolou str (Karaiskaki square)
Please find herewith attached the invitation letter with all the details and the Registration Form, but remember the new deadline registration: 10 October 2015.
Thank you beforehand for supporting this important project for the best development of archery in your country.
WAE Secretary General