It’s the official practice day in Maribor (SLO) at the European 3D Championships 2021. The event originally planned for 2020 was postponed due to the pandemic situation, but now the 218 archers, from 22 countries, are ready to set up their bows and arrows.
A 5-days competition to celebrate the European Champions in the four divisions: Compound, Barebow, Longbow and Instinctive.
14 titles will be assigned in Individual, Team and MixedTeam events.
On Monday 30/8 first Qualification Round (24 targets) and on Tuesday 31/8 the second one (24 targets), on the three courses set up by LOC. Wednesday 1/9 is the MixedTeam day (semifinals in the morning and medal matches in the afternoon). On Thursday 2/9 a long day with all the Individual Eliminations. Friday 3/9 is dedicated to Teams (medal matches in the afternoon) and Saturday 4/9 all the Individual Finals (semis in the morning and medal matches in the afternoon).
How to follow the event:
- Ianseo page and live results
- Official photogallery
- Live Streaming on WAE Youtube channel and Facebook page
Live Streaming schedule:
- Wednesday 1/9 from 3.00 pm (local time): MixedTeam Finals
- Friday 3/9 from 3.00 pm (local time): Team Finals
- Saturday 4/9 from 11.00 am (local time): Individual Finals