Nove Mesto nad Metuji (CZE) is ready for the first Para-Archery event of this 2022 season.
The traditional World Ranking appointment for the Para movement this year welcomes 117 archers from 32 countries (10 out of Europe) competing in Recurve Open, Compound Open, W1 and Visually Impaired (1 and 2/3).
Second time for Doubles competition, after Dubai World Para-Archery Championships 2022 last february, switching to a two-archer doubles format rather than three-archer teams for the single-gender competitions. Across the three eligible divisions, the change has more than doubled the number of entries from teams to doubles.
- Monday 4 July: Official Practice and Opening Ceremony
- Tuesday 5 July: Qualification Rounds
- Wednesday 6 July: Double and MixedTeam Eliminations
- Thursday 7 July: Individual Eliminations and VI Qualifications
- Friday 8 July: MixedTeam and Double Finals
- Saturday 9 July: Individual Finals