It’s time to discover the new European Youth Champions in Lilleshall (GBR).
After four years since the last edition in Patras (GRE) 2018 and two years of delay due to the covid-19 pandemic, young archers are now ready to shoot and fight for the 2022 titles. Unfortunately in this long period some of them are not more “youth”, but we hope they are still competing in Senior classes.
297 archers from 30 countries are expected in the second youth competition of the year, after the first leg of European Youth Cup held in Bucharest (RU), last July; the Championships will be valid as second leg to discover the final winners of the 2022 Circuit. Here the rankings.
- Monday 15 August: Official Practice
- Tuesday 16 August: Qualification Rounds
- Wednesday 17 August: MixedTeam Eliminations and bronze medal matches & Team Eliminations
- Thursday 18 August: Individual Eliminations & Team bronze medal matches & MixedTeam gold medal matches
- Friday 19 August: Individual Eliminations & Team gold medal matches
- Saturday 20 August: Individual Finals