I would like to inform you that the next WAE Elective Congress will be held in Munich (GER) at the eve of the European Outdoor Championships on 5 June 2022, at 9:00 am.
The Congress will take place at the Old Town Hall (Marienplatz 15, 80331 München) and the registration will start at 8:00.
As outlined in our Constitution and Rules, we inform you that Mr Mario Scarzella (President), Mr Hakan Cakiroglu (Vice President), and Mr Daniel Pavlov, Mrs Sabrina Steffens, Mr Jean-Michel Cleroy (Board Members) finish their terms in 2022.
The following positions are vacant or up for re-election:
- President (1 position)
- Vice President (1 position)
- Member for a 4 years term (2 positions)
- Member for a 2 years term (1 position)
- Development and Technical Committee (1 position)
- Junior Development Committee (1 position)
- Judges Committee (1 position)
- 3D & Field Committee (1 position)
- Para Archery Committee (1 position)
Please fill in the nomination form with the appropriate signatures and send it to the WAE Secretary General (email@example.com)
Furthermore, you can submit to the Congress any motions about the WAE Constitution and some modifications of the Rules.
Please, find below a summary of the stated deadlines regarding documents submission and distribution:
- 7 March 2022: motions submitted by MAs to be received to WAE Office
- 6 April 2022: distribution of the motions by WAE Office to the Member Associations
- 26 April 2022: amendments may be submitted by MAs
- 6 May 2022: deadline for nominations to be received by the Secretary General
- 16 May 2022: distribution of all Congress documents to the MAs